ABWA’s Proud Code of Conduct
ABWA’s Proud Code of Conduct was developed as a means of guiding all members in making ethical decisions. The broad statements of the code of conduct that are listed below are not expected to cover all conduct for all situations. This is why the Proud Code of Conduct was created as a living and fluid code.
- All members will serve as goodwill ambassadors for the American Business Women’s Association.
- Members will not allow their personal beliefs and convictions to interfere with the representation of the ABWA’s mission.
- Members will always treat their member colleagues, guests, vendors and sponsors with honesty, respect, fairness, integrity, responsibility, kindness, and in good faith.
- Members will maintain compliance with ABWA National, Chapter and Express Network Bylaws.
- Members will not use their personal power to advance their personal interests.
- Members will strive for excellence in their professions by maintaining and enhancing their own business knowledge and skills, and by encouraging the professional development of other members.